Tyumen State Medical University
About Tyumen State Medical University Russia
Tyumen State Medical University is one of the fastest growing universities located in the city of Tyumen, Russia and was established in 1963. It is one of the largest universities in the country and one of the leading universities in the region. Since stabilization, more than 16,000 students have completed postgraduate studies, with nearly 2,000 of them returning from alternative countries.
TSMU, Russia has established its position among medical universities in Russia. Together, it plays a vital role in allowing education and medical coaching to every Russian and foreign student. According to university programs, about 3,500 students study full-time and combined annually.
Tyumen State Medical University has 72 departments. At the Tyumen State Medical University in Russia, research schools are led by scientists who are known both in Russia and in other countries.
Hostel life provides a framework for ideal community living and social cooperation deep into the minds of students. Facilities provide well-furnished hostel for both boys and girls with safety of students. There is also 24/7 safe drinking water and a canteen.
Tyumen State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 48
World : 2166
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT TYUMEN STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Tyumen Oblast, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Tyumen State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Tyumen State Medical||4783 $||4783 $||4783 $||4783 $||4783 $||4783 $||28,698 $|
|Tyumen State Medical||3,58,725 INR||3,58,725 INR||3,58,725 INR||3,58,725 INR||3,58,725 INR||3,58,725 INR||21,52,350 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : Include in fees
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Tyumen State Medical University ?
- At the Tyumen State Medical University, the Faculty of Continuing Education provides professional training for pharmacists and doctors.
- Tyumen State Medical University has first-class and experienced professors providing clinical training in Tyumen.
- Research schools of Tyumen State Medical University are led by well-known scientists both in Russia and in other countries.
- The university maintains successful relations with many educational and research institutions in the USA, Germany, Kazakhstan and France, as well as with leading Russian scientific institutes and medical faculties.
- The university has an affordable fee structure.
- Tyumen State Medical University MBBS.
- It offers MBBS program at low tuition fees for international students.
- The education system is better than in other foreign universities. Approved by NMC, WHO and the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.