Studying MBBS in UK, MBBS in UK
- ISO Country Code: GBR
- Capital: London
- Dialing code: +1
- Currency: Pound Sterling
- Continent: Europe
- Official language: English
- Population: 6.72 crores
ABOUT UNITED KINDOM
The United Kingdom is more properly known as the United Kingdom of Great Britain. The UK is one of the world's leading study abroad destinations. UK is very popular with international students, and for good reason .
There are many financial benefits for international students studying in the UK. Education in the UK is becoming more affordable as a UK UG degree usually takes 3 years to complete. This saves additional tuition fees and other expenses for international students. The cost of education is also quite affordable and reasonable in near London. Before you decide to study at any UK university, research the costs thoroughly.
The visa policy has undergone many changes over the past two years. The US and Canada have changed their visa policies to address the backlog of visa applications. Recently, tensions between Russia and Ukraine have also affected visa policy. Limited supply chains and an increased need for refuge for refugees have driven visa policy decisions. If you are planning to move to the US, UK or Canada soon, here are the latest visa updates for these three countries.
Why Study MBBS in UK?
The UK is the most powerful country and the center of the best medical universities in the world. MBBS in UK is best destinations for Indian students who are planning to study abroad.
If Students have good marks in their academics can easily apply for admission. This Universities is approved by NMC( Nursing and Midwifery Council). Attracting thousands of international students to its MBBS and many other medical courses.
The MBBS degree offered by UK universities is aimed at preparing medical students for a career as a doctor in the UK's National Health Service (NHS). The average UK doctor/physician salary is 67% higher than other health and medical professions.
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In UK 2022-2023
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 2 photos
- NEET Results
Benefits Of MBBS In UK For Indian Students 2022-23
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- 100% entry fee in UK
- low tuition fee and low cost of living
- Study in English Medium
- 100% visa guarantee
- All universities are UK government universities
- Medical Colleges/Universities in UK approved by MCI & WHO
- Global recognition of degrees awarded by UK medical universities.
- European standard of living
- Indian Mess is available in most universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS In UK
You need to meet some eligibility criteria to get admission to study MBBS in UK. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows for MBBS in UK-
* The student must be over 17 years old on December 31 of the year in which they are accepted.
* Completed 12th grade.
* At least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (General Category)
* At least 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (SC/ST/OBC).
* Clear NEET from 2018 for admission in any country abroad. NEET valid for 3 years.