KazakhRussian Medical University
About Kazakh-Russian Medical University Kazakhstan
Kazakh-Russian Medical University is located in Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan. It was founded in 1992 and formally known as the Kazakh Medical University. It is recognized as one of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan. The Kazakh Russian Medical University was founded by Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev, member of the Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan. The Faculty of Medicine led a dynamic team of outstanding academic staff.
The faculty team of the university consists of more than 200 lecturers who are known among the most respected and famous doctors, foreign scientists and famous Kazakh doctors. The college is known for its innovative advancements in the technological and educational base. It provides an inspiring and informed platform to its students.
Medical education is conducted by more than 200 lecturers, most of whom are renowned and well-known doctors, foreign scientists and some famous Kazakhs. Students also get the opportunity to practice and study abroad as part of the academic mobility program. Students will be able to choose the language of instruction (Kazakh or Russian).
Kazakhstan Russian Medical University has good relations with the university in the country and far abroad. Most of the Indian students admitted by SMU to this university and all students' feedback is good about their course and SMU. Most of the faculty members are researchers, PhDs and Doctors of Science.
Kazakh-Russian Medical University Ranking :
Country : 58
World : 8803
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KAZAKH-RUSSIAN MEDICAL
|Location||Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Students who wish to apply should be 17 years of age or older and less than 25 years of age as of July 31.
- Students should have cleared 10th and 12th securing marks of more than 50% or 6 GPA.
- The qualifying NEET exam is the basic criteria for admission.
- Applicants must pass a rough medical examination as students with physical, mental and refractory disorders cannot be admitted.
- Birth certificate
- NEET certificate
- Photocopies of documents should be certified by your country's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Photocopy of valid passport (passports within 3 months of verification)
- Health card
- Passport size photo
- Board Certificate of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 12th Class Pass Board Certificate
- Invitation letter
- It is located in urban areas so there is quite a good transport system available
- High security standard
- Reading rooms, in hostel libraries
- Cafe - Provides Indian food as there are a large number of Indians studying there.
- The hostel offers accommodation for one person or sharing.
- It provides a good study environment
- Wi-Fi facility with 24 hour electricity and broadband internet connection.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is quite low, so hostel fees are pocket-friendly.
- Equipped with modern comfort and ultra-modern infrastructure for accommodation.
- There is internet, laundry, school canteen, canteen on every block and other basic things.
- 24 hour hospital, police, general security, water supply etc. Services
- It has high security in case of any natural disaster or other issues like fire safety for fire
- Its specialty is better decorum and a hygienic environment with good sanitary systems.
- To provide other facilities like library, research laboratories, sports complexes, after school centers
Kazakh-Russian Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Kazakh-Russian Medical||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||20000 $|
|Kazakh-Russian Medical||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||15,00,000 INR|
Coursr Duration = 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Kazakh-Russian Medical University ?
- Quality Education – Provide students with a holistic education that helps them excel in all areas. In addition, highly qualified professors guide them to learn every aspect of their degree and career both theoretically and practically. It provides additional foreign exposure to plan an international medical career.
- Our college equipped with advanced technology with superior facilities like exemplary laboratory, spacious classrooms, departmental museums, library, reading rooms, research rooms, canteens, sports complexes etc.
- It promotes a culture of teamwork, medical research and guides various scores, such as extensive lectures, group projects, hands-on field workshops, distinguished alumni meetings, etc.
- In addition, they provide practical knowledge and guidance from an early stage. Thus, the experience gained from these internships proves to be useful for future career advancement.
- It provides various types of medical education and assistance in specialized and research work.
- Excellent spectacular campus, chances to join various clubs, cultural activities, sports and extracurricular activities.
- Maintains good decorum and order as far as hostels and sanitary facilities are concerned. (separately for boys and girls)
- Overall, the college offers medical education, medical research and medical facilities. It offers a four-and-a-half-year MBBS course with a one-year internship after graduation.
- The medium of instruction is English, so it is much easier for students to adapt and grasp their studies effectively.