Orel State University
About Orel State University Russia
Orel State University was founded in 1931. This university is among the best medical universities for MBBS in Russia. The Association of Classical Universities of the Russian Federation merged with Orel State University. This is the only university in the country to have this association. At the country level, this university is ranked 164, while it is ranked 4731 in the world.
The university is accredited by the Ministry of Science and the University of the Russian Federation. Orel State University has a total of five departments. The university offers several study programs and courses. Orel State University is also known for providing its students with the benefits of academic and non-academic services consisting of library facilities and other administrative facilities.
During MBBS at Orel State University, students will be able to engage in and benefit from various activities. Plus, there will be plenty for them to explore as they pursue extracurricular activities. They can easily advance in all the activities going on around and can also secure good positions.
Until and unless they feel that you are satisfied, they will not proceed with something that will allow you to feel disappointed. Therefore, choosing the option of MBBS in Russia at Orel State University is not a bad choice.
Orel State University Ranking :
Country : 164
World : 4731
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT OREL STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Oryol Oblast, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
|Medium of Teaching||English & European|
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Orel State University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Orel State University||2,40,000 RUB||2,40,000 RUB||2,40,000 RUB||1,95,000 RUB||1,95,000 RUB||1,95,000 RUB||13,05,000 RUB|
|Orel State University||2,40,000 INR||2,40,000 INR||2,40,000 INR||1,95,000 INR||1,95,000 INR||1,95,000 INR||13,05,000 INR|
1 RUB = 1 INR
Hostel Fee : 15000 RUB = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 8000 RUB = 8000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Orel State University ?
- Orel State University offers students a holistic approach in the fields of medicine.
- Students will get the opportunity to work in various channels of the university, which involves students in research programs, training programs and in various specialized departments of the university.
- Relatively, the university has a low cost of education which attracts a number of Indian students every year at the same time.
- No capitation or endowment fees will be charged to students as admission is entirely on the basis of merit.
- A medical degree from Orel State University is accepted worldwide.
- The excellent quality of education is ensured by experienced staff and renowned teaching staff of the university.
- The university has a student social association that caters to the needs of students, which redefines the way of learning and teaching.
- OSM is dedicated to educating medical students in modern medical science courses in various specialties.
- Provides practical knowledge of operating rooms.
- The university is equipped with the latest modern technologies and procedures that help it compete at the global level.
- The admission process is relatively easy compared to other universities.
- The faculties have rich experience and knowledge.