Kemerovo State Medical University Russia
About Kemerovo State Medical University Russia
Kemerovo State Medical University Russia was founded in 1955 and recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. It is a leading medical institute in Russia. It is located in the Kemerovo region of Russia. It is a co-educational Russian university. Kemerovo State Medical University is located in the Kemerovo region, West Siberian region of Russia.
Kemerovo State Medical University is a renowned university in Russia and many students have passed through its system. These students have become great achievers in the world of medicine and excel in their various fields. All thanks to the quality of education provided at the university, which makes this deal such a big leap from the university and the agency.
Kemerovo State Medical University has improved in the field of technology. Kemerovo State Medical University also has infrastructures that can handle students with disabilities.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KEMEROVO STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Kemerovo Oblast, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Kemerovo State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Kemerovo State Medical||2,18,000 RUB||2,18,000 RUB||2,18,000 RUB||1,87,000 RUB||1,87,000 RUB||1,87,000 RUB||12,15,000 RUB|
|Kemerovo State Medical||2,18,000 INR||2,18,000 INR||2,18,000 INR||1,87,000 INR||1,87,000 INR||1,87,000 INR||12,15,000 INR|
1 RUB = 1 INR
Hostel Fee : 10000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 6650 RUB = 6650 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Kemerovo State Medical University ?
- The university provides a high level of quality education with affordable fees.
- International students can apply to have a great experience from other countries.
- Research programs to help students understand different ideas at work.
- The language will be English, so international students will be comfortable.
- Kemerovo State University Russia has seven faculties with more than 3500 students studying medicine in the faculty with 63 years of experience in providing
- The college strives to provide quality medical education needed to address existing and emerging health problems of the population.
- In addition to inpatient wards, the hospital housed lecture halls, dissection rooms and ambulances.
- The Faculty of Medicine provides postgraduate education in surgery, medicine, gynecology and obstetrics.