North Kazakhstan State University
North Kazakhstan State University Kazakhstan
North Kazakhstan State University was founded in 1937 in the city of Petropavl in the Republic of Kazakhstan. An organization working with great experts, doctors and researchers. The city of Petropavl on the Ishim River in northern Kazakhstan near the Russian border.
The city of Petropavl has more than 20 inhabitants, many ponds, lakes and small forests in the city make the city more beautiful to live. If college students want to live off campus, they can easily settle into the environment.
NKSU offers a standardized education system to medical aspirants worldwide. An affordable price that makes North Kazakhstan State University the best choice for a career as a doctor.
North Kazakhstan State University Ranking :
Country : 27
World : 6510
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NORTH KAZAKHSTAN STATE
|Location||Petropavl 150000, Kazakhstan|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- To get admission in North Kazakhstan State University, Indian students must first pass the NEET exam. The validity of the NEET passing certificate is valid for the coming three years.
- The student has at least 45% marks in 12th grade in physics, chemistry and biology.
- Students should be medically fit at the time of admission and must also submit a medical fitness certificate.
- Applicants must fill admission forms online and then students can receive an invitation letter approved by the university.
- Education documents including – 10th certificate, 12th certificate, matriculation certificate.
- Medical certificate including – birth certificate, certificate of medical fitness, health insurance.
- Valid international passport or completed visa application.
- 10 passport size photographs and University approved admission letter etc.
- All hostels of NKSU, Petropavl are located in the main campus and students can attend most of the college classes within walking distance.
- Indians have to travel off campus only when they have to attend classes in hospitals from 3rd year onwards.
- All hostels have CCTV surveillance system and fire alarm security system installed for the safety of foreigners.
- Students can choose 2/3/4 bedded rooms with study tables and chairs, beds, sheets, wardrobes, lamps, etc.
- They can also submit a request to the hostel management if they want to change their room or upgrade it to a 2/3 bed room.
- Accommodation is provided to Indian boys and girls on separate floors or separate hostels with complete separation.
- The hostels have kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, sports halls and reading rooms on each floor.
- It is mandatory for Indian students to live in the hostel provided by the college during the first year of their MBBS in Petropavlovsk.
- From the 2nd year, they can choose whether to rent an apartment/apartments or continue to live in a dormitory.
- Indian canteen is available in all hostels of North Kazakhstan State University where they can have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Indian mess is compulsory for all 1st year students and they can choose from vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- North Kazakhstan State University organizes annual sports (mainly cricket tournaments) and cultural events for students to showcase their skills and talents.
North Kazakhstan State University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|North Kazakhstan State||4200 $||4200 $||4200 $||4200 $||4200 $||21000 $|
|North Kazakhstan State||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||3,15,000 INR||15,75,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose North Kazakhstan State University ?
- An educational system focused on imparting theoretical and practical skills.
- Renowned teaching staff and faculty members
- Affordable tuition and living expenses
- Global recognition of MBBS degrees in Kazakhstan
- Teacher to student ratio 1:10
- English as medium of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- High living standard
- Great weather conditions for students
- Availability of Indian foods and cuisines
- The FMGE pass percentage is higher in Kazakhstan than other MBBS destinations.
- Down to earth and friendly natives.