Belarusian State Medical University
About Belarusian State Medical University Belarus
Belarusian State Medical University of Belarus was established in 1921. It is one of the recognized MBBS universities in Belarus and is located in Minsk. BSMU Belarus is one of the leading medical universities in Belarus. The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most important faculty of the Belarusian State Medical University.
Belarus State Medical University can accommodate more than 6,513 students for medical education every year. The university has 72 departments (of which 29 are theoretical and 43 are clinical). Academic courses are organized in 70 teaching hospitals and research and practice centers.
The university has 72 departments where in-depth clinical and theoretical knowledge is imparted to local and foreign students. Education at the university is practically oriented. Overall, 70% of the hours are either instructional or functional in the labs. From the 2nd grade, school management in clinical departments takes place in the premises of the Ministry of Health's medical facilities.
The university has fully experienced staff working in classrooms on a 20:1 ratio. The university has 880 academic staff with advanced degrees in their fields and also engages in scientific work. The BSMU Central Science Library has been operating since 1954. There are 43 clinical and 29 theoretical departments in the university, which coordinate the academic progress and relevant faculties of the university.
BSMU has adopted a hands-on approach to the education of its students. Approximately 70% of the lessons focus on the practical implementation of the subject. Currently, the university has around 1000 local students and around 400 international students including students from India. The quality of education and low fee structure fascinate students to study MBBS in Belarus. The BSMU degree is recognized worldwide and the medium of instruction is English.
Belarus State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 2
World : 2577
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT BELARUSIAN STATE MEDICAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
- Pass out from the 12th grade.
- ST/SC- Minimum 60% required.
- Reserved Category – Minimum 50% in DPS.
- Compulsory NEET exam.
- Birth certificate
- NEET certificate
- Caste certificate
- Student visa
- Passport size photo
- Receipt of tuition payment
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC brand sheet
- Affordable hostel system with fully equipped rooms.
- All basic equipment including TV and telephone.
- 24×7 hostel security is available in the hostel system.
- University Health Center services for international students are available on a paid basis.
- Self study facilities are available in the hostel for medical aspirants.
- Dining room.
- High-speed Internet 24 hours a day.
- Recreation room.
- Laundry room for washing clothes.
- Gymnasiums are available for boys and girls.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.
Belarusian State Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Belarusian State Medical|
|Belarusian State Medical||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||33,60,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Belarusian State Medical University ?
- Quality education
- BSMU has adopted a practice-oriented approach to education that focuses more on practical exercises in laboratories or tutorials than on theoretical study.
- The Belarusian State Medical University is guided by the principles of the Bologna Process and therefore has introduced innovative educational technologies for students.
- The university has affordable tuition fees.
- Students receive timely medical medical facilities from the Belarusian State Medical University.
- Sports activities are provided in a very organized and sophisticated manner by the Belarusian State Medical University. Students are given special movement training so that they can perform sports activities effectively.
- BSMU has various medical faculties like General Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Paediatrics, Dentistry, Military Medicine etc. so students have a choice.
- The medium of instruction is English.