University of Rajshahi
About University of Rajshahi Bangladesh
The University of Rajshahi is a state-funded university in the city of Rajshahi in northwestern Bangladesh. The college was established in 1953. According to the 2017 Bangladesh University Rankings, Rajshahi University is recorded as the third best university in the country.
The college resists programs in design, expression, law, science, agriculture, sociology, business studies and medical sciences, and houses various higher research organizations. The college is maintained under the Rajshahi University Act, 1973.
The University of Rajshahi has a campus spread over 753 acres of land and about 3 km from the center of Rajshahi city. The university has about 25,000 students and an academic strength of about 1,000 students, making it one of the largest in Bangladeshi universities. The emblem of the University of Rajshahi has a circle that represents the world and a two-color book.
The color red represents one of the colors of the national flag of Bangladesh, while gold represents the value of education. In the center of the emblem is a shaped flower, the national flower of Bangladesh. Finally, the body of the book is a shade of blue to signify the sky above.
University of Rajshahi Ranking :
Country : 7
World : 4950
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT UNIVERSITY of RAJSHAHI
|Location||Administration Building 1, Rajshahi, Bangladesh|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Applicant must be above 17 years and below 25 years on or before the date of admission.
- Candidate should have secured minimum 60% aggregate in all above PCB subjects in 10+2 and 40% if candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Candidate must clear NEET exam as MBBS course is compulsory for students.
- Candidate should be High School graduate or equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects
- High School Mark sheet
- Passport copy
- Guardian letter
- Copy of blood group certificate
- Certificate of knowledge of the English language
- Recommendation letters from school
- Digital signature and photo
- 18 student dormitories.
- There is an international T1 dormitory.
- Fully Furnished Rooms
- The comfortable accommodation facility is integrated with a laundry, gym and dining room.
- Canteen prepares cuisine according to students' taste, Indian food is available for Indian students.
- Nearby stationery stores, Indian restaurants and grocery stores are available for students.
- The hostel provides 24*7 internet access.
- A high level of security is provided 24/7.
- There is one common kitchen available for students, where they can cook their own food.
University of Rajshahi Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|University of Rajshahi||35000 $||35000 $||35000 $||35000 $||35000 $||175000 $|
|University of Rajshahi||26,25,000 INR||26,25,000 INR||26,25,000 INR||26,25,000 INR||26,25,000 INR||1,31,25,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1200$ = 90000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose University of Rajshahi ?
- Students get a globally recognized degree after completing the MBBS course at the University of Rajshahi.
- The University of Rajshahi provides a cost-effective fee structure that enables students to pursue an MBBS course at an affordable cost.
- The medium of instruction at Rajshahi University is English and Bengali.
- A multi-treatment hospital located inside the university campus helps students for clinical practice purposes.
- University of Rajshahi is the safest and most secure place for MBBS.
- University of Rajshahi provides high standard accommodation.
- University provides 24*7 high security.
- Fully equipped hostels are provided to international students.