Bangladesh University of Professionals
About Bangladesh University of Professionals
Bangladesh University of Professionals is established in June 2008 and located in Dhaka. It is one of the best universities in Bangladesh offering courses to students from all over the world in various fields. The main goal of the establishment of BUP was to provide the best education to students from different backgrounds.
More than 6050 students study at this university. Of these, there are 4800+ undergraduates, 1200+ postgraduates and 50+ Ph.D. More than 410 academic staff work here.
At BUP, students have plenty of opportunities to prepare outside of their studies. There are various devices; such as a cultural and research center, a fitness center, a library, playgrounds, a sports complex and many others.
The BUP Medical Center was inaugurated in March 2010 and is run by a Chief Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, 1 Medical Officer, 1 Paramedic, 2 Medical Assistants and 2 Office Assistants under the supervision of the VC office. The BUP medical center is open today outside office hours until 5:30 p.m. on weekdays. Voluntary blood donation program is also organized by the medical center.
Bangladesh University of Professionals Ranking :
Country : 22
World : 7768
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT BUP
|Location||Mirpur Cantonment, Bangladesh|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Applicant must clear NEET exam as it is mandatory for students originating from India.
- The candidate should be a high school graduate or have an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Applicants are required to take the IELTS and TOEFL exams.
- Applicant must be above 17 years and below 25 years on or before the date of admission.
- Candidate should have secured minimum 60% aggregate in all the above mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if applicant belongs to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Passport copy
- Guardian letter
- An approved copy of the visa
- Migration letter from medical board
- High School Mark sheet
- Digital signature and photo
- Recommendation letters from school
- Copy of blood group certificate
- Certificate of knowledge of the English language
- Bangladesh University of Professionals has six buildings for student accommodation.
- Hostels provided by the university are for both male and female.
- These are present in a campus dedicated to student accommodation.
- Hostel facility is available only for international students who want to take admission in this university.
- All the hostel rooms of this university are newly constructed, well maintained and have all the basic amenities required for healthy living.
Bangladesh University of Professionals Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|BUP||7400 $||7400 $||7400 $||7400 $||7400 $||7400 $||44400 $|
|BUP||5,55,000 INR||5,50,000 INR||5,50,000 INR||5,50,000 INR||5,50,000 INR||5,50,000 INR||33,30,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 800$ = 60000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Bangladesh University of Professionals ?
- Bangladesh University of Professionals is the youngest university in Bangladesh.
- As BUP is the youngest university, it is newly built with modern equipment.
- The university provides 6 buildings intended for student accommodation.
- The university has a buffet for light snacks and healthy meals.
- Students of various backgrounds study at this university.
- A library, cultural clubs and a sports complex for students are available in this university.
- It is a non-profit public college.