Asian Medical Institute
About Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
Asian Medical Institute is one of the top 10 universities in Kant (Kyrgyzstan), established in 2004. Asian Medical Institute in Kyrgyzstan with high-quality infrastructure and advanced teaching methods that make it very popular among Indian and international students. Each year, more than 15,000 students enroll in medical degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The Asian Medical Institute has been training specialists for many years abroad. Three types of medical courses are taught in the institute i.e. 5 years MBBS/MD after 6 years and BDS/DDS 5 years. The Asian Medical Institute is ranked among the most prestigious universities worldwide.
Asian Medical University is listed by the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic. The university is one of the medical institutes listed in the WHO directory of medical schools. Currently, Asian Medical University has more than 2000 students under its wings. The university has more than 550 academic staff who train students in various specializations. The university also employs 45 administrative staff to keep things running smoothly.
Asian Medical University responsibly meets the educational needs of students. The elite institute provides students with a best-in-class education in English Medium. Students also have access to various other facilities provided by the university. The university has an urban campus for students.
Asian Medical Institute Ranking :
Country : 30
World : 11832
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Asian Medical Institute Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Asian Medical Institute||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||3400 $||17000 $|
|Asian Medical Institute||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||2,55,000 INR||12,75,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 450$ = 33750 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to Choose Asian Medical Institute ?
- The university serves both national and international students under one roof.
- The medium of instruction is purely English, so there is no need to learn the local language.
- No donation fees or other fees.
- The university also provides scholarships for domestic and international students.
- The faculty has rich experience and skills in their field.
- Cultural and other activities are also supported by the Asian Medical College Hospital for the overall development of the students.
- The hostel facilities are also available and affordable with all the basic requirements of students.
- The Asian Medical Institute has its own hostels with full facilities.
- Tuition fee is low and affordable with great clinical exposure ie 2.24 lakh per annum for Indian students.
- Asian Medical College Hospital has 10 affiliated hospitals for practical training of students.
- Easy admission process and best university selection process.
- Medical degrees from the Asian Medical Institute are globally recognized and evaluated by the WHO.
- Indian students who want to study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute have English medium MBBS course so no language barrier.
- Batch strength is limited so each student receives individual attention from teachers.
- Asian Medical University is much more affordable than private colleges in India.
- No discrimination on the basis of caste, sex, religion or nationality.