Royal Metro Politan University Kyrgyzstan
Royal Metropolitan Medical University Kyrgyzstan
Royal Metropolitan Medical University is a higher education institution in Kyrgyzstan, established in 2015 in the city of Bishkek, the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic. This university offers various courses for both national and international students. Studying MBBS in Bishkek is the dream of most students and parents. In particular, students want to study at the best universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Our channel Usman Khan TV posted a lot of videos from RMU Kyrgyzstan. FSc students can watch these videos and also share them with their parents so that they can easily decide for admission to RMU. Royal Metropolitan University located in Bishkek has the lowest fee in Kyrgyzstan for 5 years MD.
The university has more than 100+ foreign students in MBBS & MD General Medicine who are from different nationalities of Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal and others. The university has been recognized and accredited by World Health Organization (WHO), HEC, UNESCO, FAIMER, ECFMG, NMC, Kyrgyz Ministry of Education
Royal Metro Politan University Ranking :
Country : 49
World : 13279
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT ROYAL METROPLITAN UNIVERSITY
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Royal Metropolitan University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Royal Metro Politan||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||26000 $|
|Royal Metro Politan||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||19,50,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Royal Metropolitan Medical University ?
- Royal Metropolitan University located in Bishkek has the lowest fee in Kyrgyzstan for 5 years MD.
- The university has more than 100+ foreign students in MBBS & MD General Medicine who are from different nationalities of Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal and others.
- Royal Metropolitan University RMU has a modular system which is a modern system of medical education.
- Royal Metropolitan University Bishkek dormitories are separate for female and male students with 3x mess facilities at a quite reasonable price of 100 U$D per month.
- The duration of MBBS course is 05 years including 1 year clinical internship or clinical rotation (4+1).
- The MD General Medicine degree is approved by the PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Council). Pakistani students can get eligibility from PMDC for NEB exam after graduation and can appear in PMDC exam.