Kyrgyz State Medical University
About Kyrgyz State Medical University Kyrgyzstan
Established in 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical University is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. Students who want to study their masters abroad in countries like USA, UK, New Zealand etc. are trained to attend USMLE, PLAT, NZREX. In addition, the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has the highest FMGE graduation rate in all of Kyrgyzstan. The Academy aims to apply the most modern methods and advanced technologies in teaching foreign students.
This university is among the oldest universities in the country. This university is known as a premier medical university. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has installed the latest equipment in the campus. It has modern infrastructure so students can have fun while learning. The university is known for providing high quality education at a low cost.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy attracts many students from different countries (such as India, America, China, England) due to its low fee structure and quality education. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy employed highly qualified teachers. Among them are some state award winners. Moreover, if you want to take any help from the teachers then you can as they are available even after the working hours of the college.
WHO and UNESCO approved Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. It is also recognized by the medical councils of several nations (such as India, America, England, Australia, etc.) International students who have studied at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Students must pass one medical screening test to practice in their home country.
Kyrgyz State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 7
World : 8185
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Kyrgyz State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Kyrgyz State Medical||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||4500 $||22500 $|
|Kyrgyz State Medical||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||3,37,500 INR||16,87,500 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Kyrgyz State Medical University ?
- There is no entrance test. NEET score is enough for admission.
- The Faculty of Medicine is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Public Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- It has the second largest anatomy laboratory in the world.
- MCI Screening Test coaching is available to students to ensure they perform well in passing the test.
- MBBS is taught exclusively in English.
- Indian mess is available
- A separate hostel for girls ensuring safety and security.
- All hospitals of the city of Bishkek are affiliated to KSMA.
- More than 1800 Indian students studying MBBS at KSMA.