Caucasus International University
About Caucasus International University Georgia
Caucasus International University was founded in 1995. CIU was granted accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Higher Education in 2005.
CIU is among the best medical universities in Georgia. It was started to provide the best medical education in Georgia to local and international students from different corners of the world. The Caucasus International University of Georgia creates a modern educational and scientific environment by implementing innovative methods.
CIU is famous among Indian students to study MBBS in Georgia as it provides high quality medical education at a very affordable cost. This University recognized by the MCI, FAIMER and IMED and listed in the WDOMS.
The university provides students with knowledge of clinical study. Moreover, with the help of an internship, it is easy to gain practical medical skills as well as practical experience. The campus environment is safe and peaceful. The university provides students with all facilities such as accommodation, internet, food and much more. Tuition fees are quite affordable at this university and it is economically beneficial for students. The campus of the Caucasus International University is equipped with all the necessary equipment that a student needs. Caucasus International University provides a wide range of certified medical and certified dental programs in every field .
Caucasus International University Ranking :
Country : 20
World : 9394
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT CAUCASUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||Chargali St, Tbilisi, Georgia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The applicant's age should be 17 years as on 31 December of the year of admission.
- Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must clear the NEET exam to get MBBS from Caucasus International University.
- General category candidates require 50% marks and SC/ST/OBC category candidates require 45% marks.
- The applicant must submit an application.
- Candidates must have NEET exam results.
- Academic mark sheet and graduation certificate (original and copy).
- The applicant must have a transfer certificate from the previous institution.
- A valid passport is a must.
- A birth certificate must be presented upon admission.
- Present your ID upon boarding.
- Applicants should submit the medical report to the university.
- Carry passport size photographs required for MBBS admission.
- Migration certificate
- Submit caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Caucasus International University offers secure hostel rooms.
- Separate area for boys and girls.
- Effective internet connection - Hostel offers students internet for study and entertainment purposes.
- The hostel mess provides tasty, fresh and healthy meals to the students thrice.
- 24 hour security – students feel safe and supported as the hostel ensures that our campuses are safe and secure.
Caucasus International University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Caucasus International||6000 $||6000 $||6000 $||6000 $||6000 $||6000 $||36000 $|
|Caucasus International||4,50,000 INR||4,50,000 INR||4,50,000 INR||4,50,000 INR||4,50,000 INR||4,50,000 INR||27,00,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 2400$ = 180000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Caucasus International University ?
- The medium of instruction for MBBS education is English and Georgian.
- The fee structure at Caucasus International University is very affordable for students.
- Students can also participate in various experiments conducted at the Ivane Beritashvili "Life Science Center".
- Caucasus International University provides modern infrastructure and technology to create a healthy environment for both professors and students.
- The university organizes an international scientific conference every year, and students actively participate in the conference.
- Students acquire quality knowledge with an excellent and interesting student life.
- Academic courses at the Caucasus International University are taught by highly qualified and experienced academic staff and visiting professors.