Nobel Medical College
About Nobel Medical College Nepal
Noble Medical College Teaching Hospital was established in 2004 affiliated to Kathmandu University. It is located in Biratnagar, one of the major academic centers of eastern Nepal. Its main objective is to provide quality education to deserving and foreign students in both medical and non-medical courses. The institution has a renowned faculty that is professionally engaged in the field of medicine.
Nobel Medical College is listed in the International Medical Education Directory and the World Directory of Medical Schools. Completion of postgraduate and diploma courses approved by Kathmandu University and CTEVT. There are currently a total of 1151 students studying medical and health care essays here.
Faculties of national international fame have joined this school and contributed to achieving international standards of medical education. This supported its process of inclusion in the World Directory of Medical Schools, WHO. NMU is affiliated to Kathmandu University (KU) and fully recognized by the Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
The campus environment is very attractive and the teaching methods are modern and accepted worldwide. Nobel Medical College fee structure is different for Nepali students and international students. Fees may change if government rules change. For the detailed fee structure, students must inquire at the college office.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NOBEL MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Location||Biratnagar 56700, Nepal|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Student should have passed 10+2 with minimum 2.4 GPA and minimum C+ grade in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Science Stream.
- The applicant must have a functional level of English, although no language tests are required.
- A valid NEET score is required.
- For international students, Kathmandu University issues a separate notification about the procedure.
- Admission fees, tuition fees and hostel fees are fixed by the management committee.
- At least 17 years old.
- Health card.
- Photocopy of valid passport.
- Passport size photo.
- High school academic transcript.
- Mess (mostly serves vegetarian dishes)
- WIFI connection
- Local transport
- Recreation Center
Nobel Medical College Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Nobel Medical College|
|Nobel Medical College||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||33,60,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Nobel Medical College ?
- The MBBS course is taught in English for all students at Nobel Medical College.
- A student need not appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) to get admission in MBBS in Nepal.
- The hostel at the Nobel Medical University can accommodate 240 students. Students living in dormitories have easy access to the Internet and other recreational activities.
- The library at Nobel Medical University has enough textbooks, reference books and journals to guide the students. Internet, photocopying, binding and book repair are available to students in the library whenever they need any of these.
- The cost of studying in Nepal is much lower than in Indian private colleges (with almost the same facilities as good private colleges in India).