Bishkek international medical university Kyrgyzstan
Bishkek International Medical University Kyrgyzstan
Bishkek International Medical Institute was founded on 2019. Training in the field of "Medicine" is carried out by specialized programs and lasts 5 years. The graduate will receive the qualification "doctor". We love to see and are waiting for students from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries.
Each student will receive e-books and hardcover books in English and Russian, computers, internet in the library. BIMI has 2 dormitories with 750 beds for students. These hostels include comfortable living rooms, reading rooms, a large dining room, kitchen, laundry, bathrooms and showers, a toilet and a beautiful landscape.
The BIMI library provides the necessary special textbooks, an electronic library, and computer classes that are equipped with all the necessary teaching materials. Each student has full access to all necessary print and online materials and resources.
We love to see and are waiting for students from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries. Each student will receive e-books and hardcover books in English and Russian, computers, internet in the library. The highly qualified teaching staff of our BIMI provides quality education and practical training to future doctors.
Bishkek International Medical University Ranking :
Country : 22
World : 10801
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT BISHKEK INTERNATIONAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
There is only one intake at IMU in September each year, for which the application deadline is generally July 30. Generally, students who expect more than 50% in their 10+2 level block their IMU seats from the start and don't wait for the last minute.
Almost 90% of places are occupied in July every year. To secure admission to IMU, just pay the application fee and submit your 10+1 Year Transcripts / Marks immediately after the results are announced.
The minimum academic records of students in Physics – Chemistry – Biology (PCB) at 10+2 level in science stream is 50% and 45% for SSC/F.sc.
- Minimum 50% marks in 12th in Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- Substantial passport
- Welcome letter from the respective university
- Confirmation letter for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- A student visa is required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Expenses for the academic year
- 20 photos of travel permit measures.
- Return ticket
- Status of guardians record related to money.
- The International Medical University (IMU) hostel is well maintained with all the modern facilities to ensure that the students get free time, clean clean environment to study peacefully. Separate hostel accommodation is available for boys and girls and safe hostel. Each hostel is overseen by a manager.
- Our excellent hostel building equipped with modern facilities was recently constructed to provide a student friendly environment with a comfortable standard of living. Enemies are expected to enjoy their stay without any distractions or disturbances.
Bishkek International Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Bishkek International||4680 $||4680 $||4680 $||4680 $||4680 $||23400 $|
|Bishkek International||3,51,000 INR||3,51,000 INR||3,51,000 INR||3,51,000 INR||3,51,000 INR||18,90,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Bishkek International Medical University ?
- It is located in the capital of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek.
- Approved by WHO and NMC (MCI)
- English taught throughout the course.
- The duration of the medical course will be 5 years (10 semesters)
- High quality education.
- World class infrastructure.
- Highly qualified academic staff and teachers.
- A well-equipped modern computer simulation center.
- Modern educational technology.
- Advanced preparation for NEXT, USMLE and PLAB
- 100% clinical exposure at a highly advanced university clinic.
- Wi-Fi campus with hostel accommodation.
- 100% safety and security.
- Tasty Indian food available.
- 24*7 supply of electricity, cold and hot water in hostels.