Georgian American University
About Georgian American University Georgia
Georgian American University was founded in 2001 in Tbilisi. It is recognized worldwide as it is approved as a higher education institution by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia.
GAU also focuses on the personality development of its students. It focuses on the career development of students by educating them to develop innovative skills for their careers.
The university's mission is to give free spirit to great doctors for the future. In February 2005, a joint limited liability company of American and Georgian investors was established. This group of investors has a wide range of knowledge and experience such as:
Medical ethics issues are integrated throughout the six-year curriculum. Students acquire essential knowledge and skills through a variety of learning methods. Interactive classrooms encourage creative problem-solving skills and teamwork. Clinical opportunities are available throughout Georgia that prepare students for medical practice.
Georgian American University Ranking :
Country : 30
World : 10181
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT GEORGIAN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
|Location||Tbilisi , Georgia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Applicant must be above 17 years and below 25 years on or before the date of admission.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam as it is mandatory for students originating from India.
- Applicants are required to take the IELTS and TOEFL exams.
- The candidate should be a high school graduate or have an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Candidate should have secured minimum 60% aggregate in all the above mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if applicant belongs to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Date of Birth (in English)
- 10. (SSC) Mark sheet and Certificates
- 11th and 12th Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Original passport
- 20 photos (passport size)
- NEET Score Card
- Guardian/Parent Affidavit
- Georgian American University provides hostels for students.
- Hostels provide a very comfortable living environment for students.
- The Georgian Medical University campus hostels are equipped with facilities such as a library, computer labs, information centers and medical facilities.
- Students also get Indian food in the hostel premises.
Georgian American University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Georgian American University||4600 $||4600 $||4600 $||4600 $||4600 $||4600 $||27600 $|
|Georgian American University||3,45,000 INR||3,45,000 INR||3,45,000 INR||3,45,000 INR||3,45,000 INR||3,45,000 INR||20,70,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Georgian American University ?
- Georgian American University is listed in WHO, FAIMER and NMC and is globally recognized.
- Students studying MBBS at this university can take advantage of student exchange programs in the US, Europe, Canada, Australia or transfer to any US medical school once they have evaluated their current credentials with any authorized assessment organization.
- The entire MBBS course is taught in English.
- The university provides high quality education.
- The well-maintained law and order makes Tbilisi a safe place to study, especially for female students.
- As the education system in Georgia is highly efficient, it shows a high literacy rate of 91%.
- Students are exposed to different cultures due to the huge number of students coming from different countries who come to study MBBS in Georgia.
- Local people in Georgia are quite sociable and friendly towards foreign students, so students will feel comfortable in their new country.