AlFarabi Kazakh National University
Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan
Al Farabi Kazakh National University was founded in 1934 and located in Almaty, Kazakhstan. This university started its academic year in the same year. Thousands of Indian students dream of studying in institutes offering quality education along with global exposure at low cost. Al Farabi Kazakh National University is a top public university in the country. This university is one of the low-cost universities when it comes to studying abroad.
The ongoing program of transformation of the university and the transition from the classical type to the new model of the Research University at Al-Farabi National University of Kazakhstan, work is underway to improve the scientific and pedagogical potential of the department by consolidating them and redistributing specializations between them. According to professional specializations for the preparation of qualified specialists.
Medical education is considered to be one of the most prestigious higher education fields, which is why students from all over the world are making the jump for it. However, the academic fee can be a thing and can end the dreams of many students.
However, MBBS in Kazakhstan is a dream come true for many. Students can apply for MBBS from top medical universities in Kazakhstan with minimal fees. The quality of the education provided is also of a high standard and most universities are recognized by the NMC. Almost 10,000 students fly here every year to study MBBS in Kazakhstan and this number has never decreased.
Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty was founded in 1930 in a city called Almaty. The university is one of the best MBBS universities in Kazakhstan and in the world. Since its inception, Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty has been coming up with amazing academic results, which is why in 2001 the government of Kazakhstan decided to reward the university by classifying it as a national university.
The Faculty of General Medicine at Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty is set up based on international standards and trains students from all over the world including India, Iran, Turkey and Pakistan. Another fact worth mentioning is Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty's partnership with more than 30 international medical universities.
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT AL FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL
|Location||Almaty 050040, Kazakhstan|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Foreign language of your choice
- Special test in your applied course at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University; may be online
- Indian students who want to take medical courses at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University have to submit NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) certificate.
- Indian students who wish to pursue medical courses at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University must have a minimum ICC admission threshold score of 134 marks for General Category (GC) candidates and 107 marks for SC/ST/OBC categories.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for study and relaxation. Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook the food of their choice. Students will only have to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
The dormitories are equipped with security cameras. The recording takes place on each floor and is controlled by guards working in the dormitories. At the entrances to the dormitory, residents pass through an electronic card. From 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., there is a security guard on the territory of the hostels.
The university is committed to providing hostel accommodation for everyone. The hostels are located on the territory of the campuses in the Al Farabi Kazakh National Medical University campus. In case of any questions, please contact the hostel faculties. Settlement in hostels starts from 25th August every year
The university goes through a systematic process to be admitted to the hostels. Applicants must complete all required documents. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University hostel fees are already included in the fees to be paid once you join the university.
Al-Farabi National University of Kazakhstan is a city in itself. As more than 5000 students reside in 14 hostels provided by the university. The dormitories cover a total area of 81,000 square meters. Hostels are comfortable and equipped with all modern facilities.
Al Farabi Kazakh National University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National||4190 $||4190 $||4190 $||4190 $||4190 $||20950 $|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National||3,14,250 INR||3,14,250 INR||3,14,250 INR||3,14,250 INR||3,14,250 INR||15,71,250 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 300$ = 22500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Al Farabi Kazakh National University ?
- Al Farabi National University of Kazakhstan has taken 220 places among the top 800 universities in the world according to the QS international ranking, making it the highest ranked university in the country. It thus provides the quality education required by Indian students at the university.
- The university has a continuous education system in place (i.e. specialized school, college, high school diploma, master's degree, Ph.D.).
- Courses at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University for all levels of education are created in three languages - Kazakh, Russian and English. This makes the course easier to understand for Indian students.
- Distance learning (e-learning facility) is offered for all courses at Al Farabi Kazakh National Medical University, which makes studying easy for Indian students admitted to Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
- The university is recognized by WHO and MCI. Thus, Indian students from Al Farabi Kazakh National University have a professional career in India after their studies.
- Indian students at Al-Farabi National University of Kazakhstan will not experience any deterioration in the quality of education provided compared to India.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is among those universities around the world that have relatively lower tuition fees, which is one of the reasons why Indian students are attracted to the university.
- Al Farabi National Medical University of Kazakhstan requires visa fees only during the application process. Tuition must be paid when visiting the university for entry.