Novosibirsk State University Russia
About Novosibirsk State University Russia
Novosibirsk State Medical University was founded in 1958 located at Krasnyy Prospekt, 52, Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia, which is located in the largest city of Russia Novosibirsk is considered the third largest city after Moscow. the organization has been declared as the world's top biomedical faculty with 83 years of training experience. More than 200 foreign students from more than 28 countries receive their doctorates. This university was awarded a gold medal.
NSUEM has more than 12,000 students enrolled. The number of university faculties is over 430, 53 doctors of science and 232 Ph.D. science. NSUEM is actively and constantly developing its facilities. The total area of NSUEM facilities (including the new academic block) is about 50,000 square meters. There is a comfortable modern swimming pool. A new approach in the field is extracurricular trajectories, which are unique in Russia. NSUEM consists of 7 extracurricular trajectories.
Novosibirsk State University Russia Ranking :
Country : 5
World : 529
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NOVOSIBIRSK STATE UNIVERSITY
|Location||Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Novosibirsk State University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Novosibirsk State University||6500 $||6500 $||6500 $||6500 $||6500 $||6500 $||39000 $|
|Novosibirsk State University||4,87,500 INR||4,87,500 INR||4,87,500 INR||4,87,500 INR||4,87,500 INR||4,87,500 INR||29,25,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 270$ = 20250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Novosibirsk State University ?
- English is the medium of instruction
- It is not necessary to pass IELTS or TOEFL for admission to Novosibirsk State Medical University.
- Approved by NMC/MCI, WHO, ECFMG, AMC, GMC and FAIMER
- Flights are easily available
- Degree students get in MBBS from Novosibirsk State Medical University is valid in India and other countries.
- He can apply for various internships during his studies at Novosibirsk State Medical University
- tuition fees are affordable and the cost of living is slightly lower than in various European countries, so a budget-friendly university education is knocking at your door
- Russia is perceived as the country with the lowest violation rate and the most protected and safest country in Europe because it is family-oriented and the best for a carefree education, whether you are an introvert or an extrovert.
- Russians have expanded in technological multiculturalism and openness of citizens. Because many Indians who have already studied in Russia have witnessed remarkable development in the field of education, especially in the field of medicine.
- good clinical sensitivity, excellent medical education, unique infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories
- Neither TOEFL nor IELTS is the basis for admission to MBBS in Russia.