Kuban State Medical University
About Kuban State Medical University Russia
Kuban State Medical University was founded in 1920. Kuban State Medical Institute has had only one medical faculty for more than 40 years. The Stomatology School of the Kuban State Medical Institute was founded in 1963. The Pediatric Faculty of the Kuban State Medical Institute was founded in 1969. The first foreign students of the institution came in 1961.
The Faculty of Higher Nursing Education was established by the Cuban State Health Institute in 1992, and in 1997 it became the Municipal Medical Institute of Higher Nursing Education. In 1998, two more faculties of pharmacy and preventive medicine were inaugurated at the Cuban State Health Institute. Kuban State Medical Institute received the status of "university" in 2005.
Kuban State Medical University is among the 5 leading Russian universities that work with biological materials. The university has a renowned name for medical education among foreign students, especially Indian students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia. KSMU provides training in the field of medicine, pharmacy, conducted by highly qualified experts.
Kuban State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 203
World : 4919
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KUBAN STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Krasnodar Krai, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Kuban State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Kuban State Medical||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||22,800 $|
|Kuban State Medical||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||17,10,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1000$ = 75000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to Choose Kuban State Medical University ?
- The university has various faculties that provide students with a diverse field of medical education.
- Kuban State Medical University has several international professors who are able to synchronize with the emerging global medical education.
- After studying medicine at Kuban State Medical University, students will be able to work all over the world, as the university is recognized by the WHO.
- The university provides opportunities for students to conduct research under the guidance of senior university professors and international professors.
- Kuban State Medical University has English and Russian as the medium of teaching medical education, students can prefer according to their convenience.
- Tuition fees at Kuban State Medical University are affordable.
- Russia is a European country, so after studying MBBS in Kuban State Medical University, students can get opportunity in European countries.
- Kuban State Medical Universities offer students proper assistance to help them develop in a holistic way.
- Kuban Medical University is equipped with modern technologies that help students compete with the world.
- Help students compete with the world. Students can communicate with scientists from all over the world because it has a large number of international professors.