Bashkir State University
About Bashkir State University Russia
Bashkir State Medical University is a medical university in Ufa, Russia, which was founded in 1932. 700 volunteers for the Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games by University .
The university currently teaches more than 8,000 students. Approximately 850 students from countries outside of Russia. In addition to providing 7,000 graduate programs, 1,000 clinical residencies, and doctoral programs . BSMU includes a medical university that provides nursing and prosthetic dentistry programs. BSMU cooperates with more than 50 international universities.
This university has international cooperation with more than 60 countries of the world. Bashkir State University has more than 30 clinics and scientific centers in different countries of the world. It is Approved by World Health Organization (WHO), Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Medical Council of India (MCI).
Bashkir State University Ranking :
Country : 84
World : 3486
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT BASHKIR STATE UNIVERSITY
|Location||Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
|Medium of Teaching||English & European|
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Bashkir State University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Bashkir State University||2,82,816 RUB||2,82,816 RUB||2,82,816 RUB||2,82,816 RUB||2,82,816 RUB||2,82,816 RUB||16,96,896 RUB|
|Bashkir State University||2,82,816 INR||2,82,816 INR||2,82,816 INR||2,82,816 INR||2,82,816 INR||2,82,816 INR||16,96,896 INR|
1 RUB = 1 INR
Hostel Fee : 14400 RUB = 14400 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 10000 RUB = 10000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Bashkir State University ?
- Studying at Bashkir State Medical University will give students the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from some of the best universities around the world.
- Studying at Bashkir State Medical University Russia will help the student improve future career opportunities and help him in future job applications.
- The university is well equipped with laboratories and well equipped libraries.
- No entry fee or donation is required for admission to Bashkir State Medical University to Pursue MBBS in Russia.
- The medical degree provided by Bashkir State Medical University is accepted worldwide as it is approved by MCI and WHO.
- Course fees and hostel fees are quite affordable.
- The accommodation is quite impressive and comfortable.
- The campus and facilities of the medical schools are amazing.
- A safe and healthy learning environment.