Mari State University
About Mari State University Russia
Mari State University is one of the fast-growing classical universities in Mari El Republic, Russia. Currently, Mari State University has 7 university buildings and 8 hostel facilities. The university library contains more than 1.1 million books. There are 7 study rooms with more than 529 seats. The library's electronic catalog contains more than 200,000 items and 17 databases. There are 400 candidates of sciences and associate professors and around 100 doctors of sciences and professors.
Mari State Medical University Russia has an effective feedback system in place to help university authorities take students' opinions into account during necessary decision-making. This explains the vast amount of state-funded analysis used at the institute. Students of all specializations spend a lifetime in research.
Mari State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 135
World : 3520
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT MARI STATE UNIVERSITY
|Location||Mari El Republic, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Mari State University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Mari State University||5,000 $||5,000 $||5,000 $||5,000 $||5,000 $||5,000 $||30,000 $|
|Mari State University||3,75,000 INR||3,75,000 INR||3,75,000 INR||3,75,000 INR||3,75,000 INR||3,75,000 INR||22,50,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : Include in fees (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 200$ = 15000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Mari State University ?
- Mari State University has 4 research institutes.
- Mari State Medical University provides quality education and an environment full of opportunities to shape a bright future.
- The MBBS degree from Mari State Medical University is accepted worldwide.
- A wide range of facilities are available to students, including sports, arts and social and other enriching activities.
- It has research laboratories that meet basic educational needs.
- The medium of instruction is English at Dagestan State Medical University.
- Excellent international resources from major countries
- Cool and mild climate throughout the year
- High probability of PR and settlement in Russia after completion of MBBS
- All Indian food is available in the school premises
- Mari State Medical University has one of the largest research centers in the Republic of Mari EI, where natural and humanitarian research is conducted.
- The university is equipped with a modernized, scientific, teaching laboratory base, enabling students to study and research various subjects.