National Medical College
About National Medical College Birgunj
National Medical College Nepal, Nepal was established in 2001. The National Medical College is located in the southeastern sub-metropolitan city of Birgunj, the commercial capital of Nepal, along the Indo-Nepal border.
In addition, the school's mission is to conduct scientific research and provide quality health services to the sick and needy. The development of human resources is therefore its first and main goal.
The college intends to leave no stone unturned to become one of the best and most advanced medical schools in the world. Birgunj is well connected by road to most cities and towns of Nepal. It is only a 15 minute flight to the capital city of Kathmandu.
The National Medical College is an international institution for medical education. In addition, the school's mission is to conduct scientific research and provide quality health services to the sick and needy. The development of human resources is therefore its first and main goal.
National Medical College Ranking :
Country : 8
World : 21629
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Location||Birgunj 44500, Nepal|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 Science comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants should be at least 17 years old on the last date of application.
- The minimum general category NEET score will be considered for admission to MBBS program only.
- NEET Scorecard
- Scanned copy of Indian passport
- MCI certificate
- Documents for visa verification
- birth certificate
- National Medical College Hostel for Nursing Students and National Medical College Hostel for Post Graduate and Post Graduate Medical Students, separate for boys and girls.
- Hostels of National Medical College strive to provide accommodation for faculty, students, technical staff, well-equipped rooms, catering, recreation, provide comfort and relaxation space for the inmates.
- Apart from the basic facilities, the National Medical College hostels also provide a gymnasium, outdoor/indoor games, aerobic exercise rooms that provide space for students to be physically and mentally fit.
National Medical College Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|National Medical College|
|National Medical College||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||5,60,000 INR||33,60,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose National Medical College ?
The National Medical College infrastructure is designed to meet international curriculum standards and delineate the best facilities in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nephrology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Traumatology, Obstetrics, Enterology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Dentistry, etc.
The ranking of the National Medical College is clearly excellent, which is a result of the international standards of teaching, infrastructure, research and education provided at the National College of Medicine.
With multi-professional courses National Medical College also organizes international events and conferences aimed at providing first-class real-world experience in the respective fields.