Kursk State Medical University
About Kursk State Medical University Russia
Kursk State Medical University is counted among the top 10 medical universities in Russia. Kursk State Medical University was started in 1935 and has been in the limelight for decades for its extracurricular activities and the quality of education it offers students. Kursk State Medical University was the first university to offer students all courses in English. There are various laboratories and clinics for practical exposure of the students. Kursk State Medical University has recently launched its services for national and international students. Kursk State Medical University offers many courses under different departments.
Kursk State Medical University is among the best medical universities in Russia. The university occupies a prestigious place in the evaluation of the World Health Organization and the National Medical Commission at the international level. The university is ranked 5112 in the world ranking with thousands of universities as competitors.
Students from different countries can apply to Kursk State Medical University. The University does not place any bars of region or nation in the admission process. The Kursk State Medical University admissions process begins in March and ends in September. The number of places is limited, so students are advised to secure a place at Kursk State Medical University as soon as possible.
The length of the MBBS from Kursk State Medical University is a typical length of medical courses. The duration of the internship is 6 years, of which one year is entirely dedicated to the purpose of the internship. The first five years cover most of the theory and practical concepts in the form of classroom instruction.
Kursk State Medical University is designed for the convenience of students who live there. Kursk State Medical University has a total of 6 hostels, 3 of which are exclusively available to international students.
MBBS experts would like to inform you that tuition fees for MBBS or other courses may vary depending on the Indian Rupee to USD exchange rates. Kindly check the exchange rates before starting the admission process. Besides the mess, every hostel has a kitchen for students who want to cook for themselves. Teachers, students and faculty employees participate in the fulfillment of this goal.
To date, the university has trained more than 1,000 doctors, dentists and pharmacists. Kursk State Medical University offers students a first-class education in an environment brimming with opportunities. Students can learn new skills, meet diverse people, form friendships and thus shape their future in countless ways.
The entire course is taught in English and there are no language restrictions. Kursk State Medical University is one of the oldest and largest medical universities in Russia. With more than 400 faculty members, the university offers excellent education by assisting students in research and training programs of UG courses. The fee structure is quite affordable and economical for any student who wants to study MBBS. Kursk State Medical University is among the top 10 medical universities in Russia. Kursk State Medical University has a remarkable reputation in the world for its high educational standards.
Kursk State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 180
World Ranking : 4671
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KURSK STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Kursk Oblast , Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
|Medium of Teaching||English & European|
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Matriculation certificate and transfer certificates
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Kursk State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Kursk State Medical University||5500$||5500$||5500$||5500$||5500$||5500$||33000 $|
|Kursk State Medical University||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||4,12,500 INR||24,75,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Kursk State Medical University ?
KSMU is known for its healthy and vibrant student life. It is one of the best medical colleges in Russia for Indian students to pursue numerous extracurricular activities; various sporting events, multicultural and multinational events. There are many student groups in the university, such as student unions, international student unions, student unions by country represented, sports, etc.
It is one of the best Russian medical faculties. Nevertheless, it relies on the university's many years of experience in international activities and traditions founded in the early 1990s.
The university is operated by various departments and has many faculties that prepare educated professionals for most sectors of the Russian national economy.
KSMU Kursk is a function of various departments and has many faculties and is one of the leading clinical educational foundations in Russia. Over 40 thousand specialists.