Pacific State Medical University Russia
About Pacific State Medical University Russia
The college changed to established on September 1, 1958. Pacific State Medical University is a premier MBBS college in Russia. College is a highly satisfying aspiration for global college students seeking a bright destiny in scientific science. Pacific State Medical University is one of the best medical universities in Russia.
The university has become the most effective institute offering training in the medical prophylactic discipline among the universities of the Far East. This university is a great asset for undergraduates seeking a destiny in scientific science.
It is a private university in Russia that was founded in 1956. The university started it by enrolling 110 students in the first year. So far, the university has trained approximately 6500 students with the best teachers. The Pacific State Medical University received its name in 2013, first being recognized as the Vladivostok State Medical Institute.
This university is the best choice for students looking for a future in medical science. PSMU is a large clinical and academic group, consisting of 10 schools and 67 departments, employing 85 doctors and 285 candidates of science.
Pacific State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 292
World : 6532
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT PACIFIC STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Primorsky Krai, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Pacific State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Pacific State Medical||2,77,000 RUB||2,77,000 RUB||2,77,000 RUB||2,77,000 RUB||2,77,000 RUB||2,77,000 RUB||16,62,000 RUB|
|Pacific State Medical||2,77,000 INR||2,77,000 INR||2,77,000 INR||2,77,000 INR||2,77,000 INR||2,77,000 INR||16,62,000 INR|
1 RUB = 1 INR
Hostel Fee : 12000 RUB = 12000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Pacific State Medical University ?
- Pacific State Medical University offers a high level of education to students from around the world.
- Students pursuing MBBS at Pacific State Medical University get an affordable fee structure.
- Pacific State Medical University admission process is very simple.
- PSMU approved by NMC and WHO.
- Pacific State Medical University's MBBS degree is recognized worldwide and students can practice in a country of their choice.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS at Pacific State Medical University is English.
- The university maintains international cooperation with other nations.
- Pacific State Medical University offers world-class housing.
- Availability of modern educational institutions.
- Pacific State Medical University fees are low and infrastructure with good faculty who are highly qualified.
- Pacific State Medical College fees are affordable for students from average income families.
- Pacific State Medical College is ranked among the top 10,000 colleges for MBBS in the world
- Pacific State Medical University teaches English because one does not have to study the language of the country for a year
- Pacific State Medical University is recognized by MCI and WHO as one can practice anywhere in the world including India after passing the screening test
- The Pacific State Medical University course lasts 5 years after a year's internship is compulsory and is divided into 6 semesters
- There is a clinical practice hospital at Pacific State Medical School
- Indian students have the opportunity to participate in research degree programs under the guidance of professors and senior professors during MBBS in Russia.
- Pacific State Medical College also has a hostel Hostel Pacific State Medical College fees are low Hostel is well furnished and very clean and well maintained.