Kathmandu Medical College
About Kathmandu Medical College Nepal
Kathmandu medical college was established in 1997 and is a private medical college in Nepal. Kathmandu Medical College and Teaching Hospital (KMCTH) is a medical college located in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal.
Kathmandu Faculty of Medicine is permanently affiliated to the University of Kathmandu . It is fully recognized by the Medical Council of Nepal, the Medical Council of Sri Lanka. Kathmandu Medical College has also been listed in the electronic format of the WHO World Directory of Medical Schools since June 2002. Kathmandu Faculty of Medicine is an associate member of the Network Towards Unity for Health (TUFH) based in Glen, Belgium.
Kathmandu Medical College operates from two complexes – Duwakot Basic Sciences and Sinamangal Clinical Sciences. Located on the ring road and not far from the airport, the Kathmandu Teaching Hospital is easily accessible.
KMC is permanently affiliated to the University of Kathmandu and is fully recognized by the Nepal Medical Council (NMC). KMC has also been listed in the WHO World Directory of Medical Schools – in electronic format since June 2001. Kathmandu Medical College is committed to providing quality services and medical care to every citizen who comes to KMC. Daily outpatient attendance exceeds 850-900 patients.
Kathmandu Medical College Ranking :
Country : 1st
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Baburam Acharya Road, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- Applicants should have a total of 50% in the above subjects.
- Candidates with a B.Sc. and having passed 10+2 examinations from a recognized university and also secured 50% in the above subjects can apply for MBBS course at Kathmandu Medical College.
- A candidate who has attained the age of 17 years can apply for MBBS program at Kathmandu Medical College.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent or Intermediate (I.Sc) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as major subjects.
- Copy of Mark Sheets
- A copy of the original passport
- Official invitation letter
- NEET certificate
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photo
- 2 Hostels fore Girls nd 1 Hostel for Boys. All the girls of the clinical department and the faculty of basic sciences stayed here.
- A lady warden is assigned to the students for the management of the girls hostel to deal with the hostel and girls related matters.
- Kathmandu Medical College Hospital is within walking distance from the hostel.
- The hostel has a buffet with a capacity of 56 boys. All types of food are available in the hostel premises.
Kathmandu Medical College Fees Structure
|Kathmandu Medical College
|Kathmandu Medical College
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Kathmandu Medical College ?
- There will be no language barrier for studying MBBS course at the institute.
- Indian students do not need a visa to study medicine at Kathmandu Medical College.
- The institute has a huge library which contains a collection of textbooks, reference books, scientific journals to guide the medical students.
- Kathmandu Medical College organizes student exchange program in association with many countries like USA, Japan, Sweden, Australia etc.
- The institute is listed in the world directory of medical schools and follows the American standard of education.