Semey State Medical University
Semey State Medical University Kazakhstan
Semey State Medical University is considered one of the best universities in Kazakhstan. It was founded in 1952. The university was originally called Semipalatinsk State Medical Institute. After more than four decades, the name of the university was changed to Semey State Medical University by order of the Health Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The very first batch of students was admitted to the medical faculty of SSMU in 1953. Gradually, other faculties were established at the university. In 1984, SSMU started postgraduate studies in the city of Pavlodar. Around 1,000 doctors complete postgraduate education here annually.
More than 3500 students from different countries are enrolled in various courses offered by SSMU. Qualified teachers, globally recognized educational techniques and affordability of fees make this university an ideal choice for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Semey Medical University has rich historical traditions, huge potential and renowned schools. We have been contributing to the development of medicine and strengthening the health of Kazakhstan for 65 years.
Currently, around 3,500 students study here at the Faculty of Medicine. All students are satisfied with the course they are learning. Students are always ready to ask their questions. The faculties available here are very cooperative and experienced. Practical and theoretical teaching are separate and take place simultaneously.
Semey State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 17
World : 5059
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT SEMEY STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Semey 071400, Kazakhstan|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- Digital photo
- Acceptance conditions apply
- 12th MarkSheet and Certificates with 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- NEET-UG Qualification
- Passport copy
- 5 Photos
- There is a large library with an excellent collection of books. Buffets are available for students to provide tasty and healthy food.
- The university promotes sports activities like basketball, volleyball, cricket, football etc. in the hostel campuses for the students.
- The university has separate hostels for girls and boys and they have CCTV cameras for the safety of the students. Special attention is paid to the safety of girls.
- Three separate hostels and one international student hostel are available for SMU students.
- The International Students Hostel is located within walking distance of the university in a very great location.
- Students can handle all the necessary requirements less than two hundred meters from the hostel.
- The hostel building is new and elegant and the rooms are quite big and spacious, fully furnished for a comfortable living and stay.
- There is a common kitchen in which many students cook daily, and a large hall is built for students to sit and study in common areas.
- A laundry room with 24-hour hot and cold water for students is also available to hostel residents.
- For the safety of the students, cameras are maintained on each floor and campus of the hostel, which is under the supervision of a warden on duty.
- Also to check all the students and all the work in the hostel security guard is present 24×7
- Student dormitories are equipped with full security.
- The university has well-equipped hostels for its students. Hostels are provided by the university with facilities like 24 hours gas and electricity supply, hot and cold water etc.
Semey State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Semey State Medical||3600 $||3600 $||3600 $||3600 $||3600 $||18000 $|
|Semey State Medical||2,70,000 INR||2,70,000 INR||2,70,000 INR||2,70,000 INR||2,70,000 INR||13,50,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 800$ = 60000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Semey State Medical University ?
- Easy fee installment
- The VISA application is exceptionally basic and simple
- Medicinal in Kazakhstan WHO, MCI and other internationally recognized bodies
- Great job opportunities after completing MBBS at Semey State Medical University
- The educational standard is higher degree MBBS from Semey State Medical University. Universities have world standards of techniques and systems.
- The safety and security of students is guaranteed in this country.
- Easy VISA process with 100% certification
- Easy admission process
- English medium
- No capitation
- World class infrastructure
- Fee for moderate costs