Volgograd State Medical University
About Volgograd State Medical University Russia
Volgograd State Medical University is one of the most famous and respected universities in Russia. It lies on the west bank of the Volga River in southern Russia. It all started in 1935 with the establishment of the Stalingrad Medical Institute. The current head of the university is professor Vladimír I.
Volgograd State Medical University, Russia is currently the most demanding medical university in India and the world due to its high educational standard and well-maintained educational system. It is located in the city of Volgograd, which is located in the southern part of Russia on the Volga River.
In 1993, the Volgograd State Medical University received the status of the Academy, and in 2003 it was granted the status of the Volgograd State Medical University. Since 2001, higher education for foreign students has been conducted in English. Currently, the rector of the university is prof. Vladimir. Volgograd State Medical University is listed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and also recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Volgograd State Medical University was accredited by the Ministry of Health of Russia.
Our Volgograd State Medical University in Russia has been included in the list of medical academic institutions recognized by the World Health Organization, which allows our graduates to get a job in any country on the planet after passing the national exam.
Volgograd State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 88
World : 3112
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL
|Volgograd Oblast, Russia
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Volgograd State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|Volgograd State Medical
|Volgograd State Medical
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1000$ = 75000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 100$ - 150$ = 7500 INR - 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Volgograd State Medical University ?
- Since 2000, Volgograd State Medical University has been able to provide MBBS program in English to foreign students.
- The MBBS program of the Volgograd State Medical University has a good track record of training foreign students in medical fields.
- It is the most reputed university which admits a huge number of Indian students for MBBS program every year.
- International students are trained in a hardworking and creative environment to achieve high international standards during their studies.
- A separate department for international students is responsible for the activities and lifestyle of international students at the university.
- Multiple specialty hospitals affiliated with the institution provide training to medical students.
- The university's medical program has been recognized by world boards.
- The university offers cheap courses as it is a government funded institution.
- Advanced research projects for international development have been carried out by the university.
- In addition, the university has subscribed to the American International Health Association.
- He has been teaching foreign students since 2000.
- There are no entrance exams for students.
- Language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS are not required of students.
- The Medical Council of India, WHO, General Medical Council of the United Kingdom, United States Medical Licensing Examination and FAIMER have all accredited the university.
- The university has more than 200 years of educational history behind it.
- Its employees include top pedagogues and academics, and students have a great chance of obtaining Permanent Residence after completing the course.
- Lectures, classes and assessments are structured by department.
- Hostel and campus with Wi-Fi.
- +7 thousand books are available in the library