Astana Medical University
About Astana Medical University Kazakhstan
Astana Medical University is located in Nur-Sultan, the capital of Kazakhstan; formerly known as Astana. The university was founded in 1997 and is known as one of the most famous clinical institutions in Kazakhstan. The institution has a unique and mature culture of education which is approved by MCI, WHO and UNESCO. Astana Medical University has more than 800 employees and more than 3000 students annually.
Astana Medical University (AMU) is known as one of the largest and most dynamic medical universities in Kazakhstan. The university provides first-class medical education with an international curriculum and modern infrastructure. Astana Medical University is authorized by leading world organizations such as WHO, UNESCO and MCI. Astana Medical University is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
A few years ago, AMU introduced a credit system and a three-level system of education with bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. The main clinical bases of the university are located in the largest national and republican centers.
Astana University Ranking :
Country : 14
World : 4870
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT ASTANA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Location||Nur-Sultan 010000, Kazakhstan|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILTY FOR MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old.
- The applicant must have a total of 50 percent marks in physics, chemistry and biology at the upper secondary level. (45 per reserved)
- The applicant must have completed matriculation and upper secondary.
- Candidate must have qualified result in NEET exams.
- The applicant must have sufficient identification.
- Valid passport
- 10th and 12th certificate with marks
- 10 passport size photos
- Authorization of all certificates provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Candidate's birth certificate
- Legalize documents from the Kazakh embassy
- Medical certificate
- Bank confirmation of payment of tuition fees for the first year
- Washroom available.
- Three meals a day are provided.
- Three meals a day are provided.
- High speed Wi-Fi is available.
- Necessary utilities available nearby.
- Regular water supply.
- Central heating and cooling system.
Astana Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Astana Medical University||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||5200 $||26000 $|
|Astana Medical University||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||3,90,000 INR||19,50,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
Hostel Fee : 800$ = 60000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 300$ = 22500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Astana Medical University ?
- A reasonable charge structure that is reasonable for worldwide clinical hopes.
- First-class clinical teaching takes place at the university.
- A wide range of business openings are open to you after considering an MBBS at Astana Clinical University.
- The college offers exceptionally Infrastructured inn offices along with all the advanced comforts
- The university has a famous school staff.
- Astana Medical University does not need any placement test to get affirmation in MBBS course.
- Thus, the university has the largest library in Kazakhstan
- No donation charges or hidden costs during MBBS affirmations.
- There is no language problem at Astana Clinical University.
- The degree of medicine awarded at the Astana Clinical University is widely perceived.
- Astana Clinical University is fully recognized by MCI, WHO and UNESCO.