Gandaki Medical College
About Gandaki Medical College Nepal
Gandaki Medical College was established in 2007. GMCTH is permanently affiliated to Tribhuvan University. Gandaki Medical College & Teaching Hospital is one of the best medical institutes for MBBS in Nepal.
Nepal is known for having one of the best medical schools in the entire South Asian countries. GMCTH i.e. Gandaki Medical College is one of them which is doing MBBS in Nepal. The medical college is known as GMC Pokhara.
In terms of academic programs, undergraduate medical courses were started in 2007. GMU recognized by the Medical Council of India (now NMC), New Delhi, Sri Lanka Medical Council and WHO. The Medical College and its adjoining hospital equipped with 500 beds and 24/7 emergency facilities have been set up with modern facilities and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
(GMC) is a medical educational institution located in Kaski District, Nepal. It deals with the national priority industry for the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty Hospital. The project is based on its own land and is purely Nepali owned. GMC owns approximately 204 mining plots that meet the mandatory requirements of the affiliated university and professional council.
The arrangement of infrastructures is done in accordance with the “Infrastructure Guidelines and Guidelines for Establishment and Operation of Private and Non-Government Health Institutions, 2070” issued by the Ministry of Health and Population, Government of Nepal. The college will provide free tuition to ten (10%) percent of students nominated by the Government of Nepal.
GMC is proposing a 900-bed teaching hospital with all clinical and medical facility activities, thereby providing excellent healthcare.
Gandaki Medical College Ranking :
Country : 14
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT GANDAKI MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Prithivi Chowk, Pokhara, Nepal
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- 10+2 exam with minimum 50% and above in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- 17 years old by July 31 of the current admission year.
- Students can apply for direct entry seats if they secure 50% and above in all subjects.
- If necessary, additional certificates (provisional/migration).
- Passport copy
- Copy of character certificate and transfer certificate from the last institution attended
- Copy of NEET scorecard for the current academic session
- Passport size photo
- 10th, 12th Marksheet
- One room is intended for two residents
- Clean drinking water facility is available in the hostel building
- Cafe 24x7 and internet WIFI facilities
- Study room with bookshelves and study tables
- Indoor game facilities are like table tennis, carom and chess etc
Gandaki Medical College Fees Structure
|Gandaki Medical College
|Gandaki Medical College
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Gandaki Medical College ?
- The medium of instruction is English for the MBBS programme
- There are no visa requirements for admission to GMC
- Universities strictly follow a no capitation fee policy
- The education and course syllabus in the MBBS program is of global standard
- India and Nepal share warm relations and Indian students find a homely atmosphere to study in Nepal
- The college has facilities and environment that encourage students to go for research work after completing MBBS course
- Medical courses are recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC), WHO, UNESCO
- Modern equipment, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, continuous water and electricity supply are available for the convenience of students
- Students from different corners travel to Nepal for medical studies according to different culture. This helps students to communicate and respect the culture followed by different nations. It develops a sense of brotherhood and a good study environment.
- GMC organizes various workshops and exchange programs for students
- Located in the city of Pokhara, it is easily accessible by public transport