Vitebsk State Medical University
About Vitebsk State Medical University Belarus
Founded about 86 years ago, Vitebsk State Medical University of Belarus is one of the premium universities in Belarus. In 1934, it was founded in the city of Vitebsk and became a non-profit public university. It is a premium option for MBBS in Belarus.
The university is 84 years old and has its own admissions policy based on entrance exams. The courses and programs offered by this university are degree programs such as pre-baccalaureate, bachelor's, master's, doctorate, etc. Currently, there are 5 faculties in the university; faculty of medical prevention, faculty of pharmacy, faculty for preparing experts for abroad, faculty for updating experts, faculty for pre-university preparation, etc.
The university provides many facilities to the students such as computer equipment, internet, library, student scientific research society, student cafeteria, sports complex etc.
Vitebsk State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 11
World : 5339
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT VITEBSK STATE MEDICAL
|Location||Viciebsk 210009, Belarus|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Candidates who are above 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission are eligible to attend MBBS in Belarus.
- Candidates who have scored more than 50% in HSC examination or similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for MBBS admission in Belarus.
- Students who have cleared the NEET exam with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course at Vitebsk State Medical University.
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC brand sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET certificate
- Student visa (after confirmation of acceptance)
- Passport size photo
- Receipt of tuition payment
- Medical examination report
- Students of Vitebsk State Medical University have hostels with shared rooms available.
- Rooms are shared with 2 and 3 beds.
- All important equipment such as pillow, blanket, sheet, beds, tables and chairs are available.
- The cost of hostel for a year will be included in the first years fee on admission which is approximately RS 70,000.
- Indian food is available for Indian students in the mess.
- A common kitchen is available for students, where they can cook their own meals.
Vitebsk State Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Vitebsk State Medical||4800 $||4800 $||4800 $||4800 $||4800 $||4800 $||28800 $|
|Vitebsk State Medical||3,60,000 INR||3,60,000 INR||3,60,000 INR||3,60,000 INR||3,60,000 INR||3,60,000 INR||21,60,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Vitebsk State Medical University ?
Vitebsk State Medical University is one of the top government universities.
It offers an attractive and affordable fee structure.
Students can do postgraduate studies from USA as it is an ECFMG recognized university.
There is a good flow of patients in the clinics of Vitebsk State Medical University.
The faculty is very well developed and qualified and thus provides high quality education.
Greater opportunities for learning and work can be created because Vitebsk University has collateral relations with many countries.
Fees for medical education are low in this university.
The chance of deserving candidates to get a visa is 100%.
It follows European standard education with a student to teacher ratio of 10:1.
Students do not need to appear for any entrance test like IELTS or TOEFL for MBBS admission in this university.