Gomel State Medical University
About Gomel State Medical University Belarus
Gomel State Medical University is one of the few universities that has an advanced system of education. The university trains healthcare professionals using the most modern educational technologies in the medical field. The university adopts high-tech methods of practical medicine, which enable students to be competitive and flexible in the global job market and thus get golden job opportunities.
GSMU, formerly known as Gomel State Medical Institute, is a public university located in Gomel, Belarus. Gomel has four universities of various fields and one of them is Gomel State Medical University. The main campus of Gomel State Medical University is located in the center of the city of Gomel with 18 adjacent clinical sites spread throughout the city. The university has a large clinical base.
College Hostels These are three-room apartments with kitchen, latrine and toilet. Substudy accommodation has focal heating frame, both hot and cold water frames and gas to the kitchen. The rooms are equipped with separate beds, seats and study tables and dividing wardrobes and organizers. Inns are under the supervision of security personnel 24 hours a day. Untouchables are not allowed to stay in inns in the medium term.
Private accommodation Students can also live in private accommodation. This alternative is obviously expensive unlike college inns, however they can choose a assortment of extra offices (led by IMC staff in Belarus) according to their desire as well as spending plan.
Gomel State Medical University Ranking :
World : 7868
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT GOMEL STATE MEDICAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years and more than 25 years.
- For admission in GSMU, students must pass SSC and HSC exams with good scores.
- General category students require aggregate marks of 50% for admission.
- A candidate who belongs to the reserved category must secure at least 45% marks.
- Every candidate must clear the NEET exam with a good score to get admission in the MBBS course.
- Candidates must have a valid passport to enroll in Gomel State Medical University.
- NEET scorecard
- Offer letter
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Report on Covid-19
- Transfer certificate
- SSC certificate
- HSC certificate
- Passport size photo
- identity card
- Bank confirmation
- Students live in hostel rooms on a sharing basis.
- The hostel provides separate rooms for boys and girls.
- The accommodation rooms are hygienic and regularly cleaned.
- Hostel at Reasonable cost
- Fully Furnished
Gomel State Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Gomel State Medical||4370 $||4370 $||4370 $||4370 $||4370 $||4370 $||26220 $|
|Gomel State Medical||3,27,750 INR||3,27,750 INR||3,27,750 INR||3,27,750 INR||3,27,750 INR||3,27,750 INR||19,66,500 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1000$ = 75000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Gomel State Medical University ?
- The MBBS degree offered by Gomel State Medical University will be officially recognized by many well-known organizations.
- Gomel State Medical University uses modern teaching methodologies and practical classes during MBBS education.
- The university has an excellent level of educational curriculum and all 600 professors are highly qualified with many years of experience in the medical field.
- Gomel State Medical University does not require any English test like IELTS or TOEFL or any other supplementary test except National Entrance Examination Test (NEET) for MBBS admission.
- Gomel State Medical University conducts courses in 100% English language.
- The university also conducts students for medical licensing exams during MBBS education.
- The fee structure and cost of living in the city is much more reliable compared to universities in other countries.
- It offers a well-developed infrastructure with all the modern facilities in the comfort zone of students to experience a hassle-free education system.
- The institute provides students with an international environment that exposes each student to different cultural environments.
- The student will receive a globally recognized MBBS degree from Gomel State Medical University.
- The college opens wide range of job opportunities after MBBS education in any country.