Osh State Medical University
About Osh State Medical University Kyrgyzstan
Osh State Medical University is public medical universities, established in 1951. Osh State Medical University in Kyrgyzstan has superior infrastructure . It has also advanced teaching methods, making it a very popular choice among Indian students. State Medical University in Osh, they always try to preserve culture, traditions.
Osh State Medical University develop innovative approaches in the field of education. More than 18,000 students enroll in medical degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. 29,000 students are studying MBBS at Osh State Medical University. Faculty members participate in research and exchange programs.
Osh State University approved by Medical Council of India and World Health Organization. It offers MBBS course and the degree will be valid worldwide. Osh State University has first-class infrastructure, highly qualified and well-trained professors who have in-depth knowledge of the course .
Osh State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 6
World : 8915
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT OSH STATE MEDICAL
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS ADMISSION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:-
- Candidate must have Indian Nationality.
- Candidate must have clear 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The applicant must be 17 years old by December 31 of the year of application.
- Applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing marks and transfer letters
- Bachelor's graduation certificate and transfer certificate
- Copy of international passport (should be valid for at least 2 years) and any other proof of identity.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Bank balance certificate or financial documents.
- Return ticket with an open return date within 1 year of arrival.
- Mental and physical fitness confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen where students can cook the food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms
Osh State Medical University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|OSH State Medical||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||4000 $||20000 $|
|OSH State Medical||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||15,00,000 INR|
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
Hostel Fee : 600$ = 45000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Osh State Medical University ?
- Tuition is low, affordable and provides great access to a clinical environment.
- Medical degrees of the Osh State Medical University are internationally recognized and evaluated by the WHO.
- English medium MBBS courses are available for Indian students who wish to study MBBS at Osh State Medical University, so language barriers are not a problem.
- Since class sizes are limited, each student receives individual attention from the teachers.
- Students like to stay in hostels and accommodation.
- After completing the MBBS program, students can practice medicine in government hospitals in Kyrgyzstan.
- The city of Osh is one of the most famous cities in Kyrgyzstan for its scientific and educational, cultural and sports centers of the country
- The country is famous for its mountains, especially the Ferghana Valley.
- The high level of safety and quality of the urban environment make it an ideal place to study
- Osh is one of the 10 most famous places in Kyrgyzstan in the name of education.
- There are a lot of places of entertainment in Kyrgyzstan.