West Kazakhstan State Medical University
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University was founded on September 1, 1957 in Aktobe, Kazakhstan. Western Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Aktobe State Medical University marked the beginning of medical education and science development in Kazakhstan and trained more than 25,000 students in higher medical education.
Marat Ospanov State Medical University of West Kazakhstan has five educational and laboratory buildings and five student dormitories for 2100 places. Doszhanov for 700 seats and a modern library was completed. Students have three of their own accredited clinics: the University Medical Center, the Clinic of Family Medicine and the Dental Clinic.
Western Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University WKSMU today is an important educational, scientific and medical institution, whose experts continue the traditions of scientific schools founded by famous scientists of the university. We also work with foreign students, 264 students from India are currently studying.
Students with minimum 50% marks in HSSC/G.C.E A-Levels with medical subjects can apply to West Kazakhstan State Medical University. The student submits the above documents. The university issues the admission letter usually in 7-10 working days.
Being an Indian student looking for the best option to study MBBS abroad. Now this university is the best in my opinion. Hence this university is best in following respects:-
1) safety and security
2) facilities for Indian students
3) quality of education
4) hostel and catering facilities available to Indian students
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Ranking :
Country : 20
World : 6973
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT WEST KAZAKHSTAN STATE
|NMC & WHO certified
|Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
|Including internship 6 years course
- 17 years of Age (by December 31)
- 50% marks in PCB (in 12th/Intermediate/Equivalent)
- NEET Qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Student should submit scans of 10th, 12th/Intermarksheet and NEET (2020/2021/2022) qualification.
- The university will issue a confirmation of acceptance based on the documents submitted by the applicant.
- The student must submit scans of a valid passport to issue an invitation letter.
- The university will issue an invitation letter for the student's study visa and entry to Kazakhstan.
- The student must submit original grades, passport and several other documents for the study visa from the embassy.
- We will help students with exchange and booking of tickets before departure from India.
- Student groups are organized at the airport and depart in batches from New Delhi (IGI Airport) to Kazakhstan.
- One of our representatives meets the student group at the airport in Kazakhstan and arranges transportation for them to the hostel.
- All formalities of medical examination, visa extension, contract signing, etc. are handled by our representative in Kazakhstan.
- All West Kazakhstan State Medical University hostels are located on the main campus, and students can attend most of the college's classes within walking distance.
- Indians have to travel off campus only when they have to attend classes in hospitals from 3rd year onwards.
- All hostels have CCTV surveillance system and fire alarm security system installed for the safety of foreigners.
- Students can choose 2/3/4 bedded rooms with study tables and chairs, beds, sheets, wardrobes, lamps, etc.
- They can also submit a request to the hostel management if they want to change their room or upgrade it to a 2/3 bed room.
- Accommodation is provided to Indian boys and girls on separate floors or separate hostels with complete separation.
- The hostels have kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, sports halls and reading rooms on each floor.
- It is mandatory for Indian students to stay in the hostel provided by the college during the first year of their MBBS in Aktobe.
- From the 2nd year, they can choose whether to rent an apartment/apartments or continue to live in a dormitory.
- Indian canteen is available in all hostels of West Kazakhstan State Medical University where they can have breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Indian mess is compulsory for all 1st year students and they can choose from vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University organizes annual sports (mostly cricket tournaments) and cultural events for students to showcase their skills and talents.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University Fees 2022-23
|West Kazakhstan State
|West Kazakhstan State
Course Duration : 5.8 Years
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose West Kazakhstan State Medical University ?
- All Indian students who get admission in MBBS in West Kazakhstan State Medical University (Kazakhstan) can appear in MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NExT in India. After passing this test, they can work as a registered doctor in India (in both government and private sector).
- These students can take the entrance exam in any country for postgraduate studies, as West Kazakhstan State Medical University is included in the list of recognized/approved medical faculties in Kazakhstan published by WHO according to global standards.
- It has recognition from both MCI/NMC (National Medical Commission) and WHO, so the medical degree is valid worldwide.
- WKSMU is only a 24 year old medical university in Kazakhstan and is witnessing a large number of admissions from India.
- The Faculty of Medicine at WKSMU is highly experienced and qualified in training Indian students in English medium medicine.
- 1 year less than most neighboring countries like Russia and Ukraine.
- Students will gain ample experience in clinical and practical sessions interacting with local patients in hospitals under the supervision of a physician.
- The total MBBS fees at West Kazakhstan State Medical University are the lowest offered by any university for an English-medium medical course.
- Admission to MBBS in West Kazakhstan State Medical University is straightforward and simple with an easy-to-achieve eligibility requirement.
- Indian canteen is available in all hostel premises so students don't have to waste time in preparing food by themselves.
- By the time students complete the medical course, they also fully master another foreign language, such as Kazakh.