Ulyanovsk State University
About Ulyanovsk State University Russia
Ulyanovsk State University is located in the city of Ulyanovsk, Ulyanovsk Oblast and was established in 1988. The university is listed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
This University unites 8 independent faculties of higher education, 4 institutes . They offer a wide range of study options: full-time, combined, distance learning and other programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate levels.
Ulyanovsk State University enrolls more than 16,000 students in countless courses at various institutes of the university. Among the students are around 1,500 foreign citizens from 40 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and South America who take courses at the university.
Students can choose from 77 majors, 76 graduate, 37 medical internship and medical residency programs. The university also provides opportunities for dual degrees in Law, Business and an MBA with a concentration in International Business and Finance.
Currently MBBS in Russia, Ulyanovsk State University is one of the largest universities in the Volga region, which includes six institutes, 7 independent faculties, 2 branches, 6 teaching centers and many international study centers.
Ulyanovsk State University Ranking :
Country : 48
World : 2556
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY
|Location||Ulyanovsk Oblast, Russia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:-
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Every rooms of the campus are integrated with a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, desk with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation.
- All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and with the wifi facility in most of the rooms.
- Dormitory rooms can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can mingle and can arrange sports and cultural and educational program.
- Every room in the campus is assembled with kitchen for students to cook food to their own Choice. Students will only need to arrange their own utensils and cooking meals.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student’s security.
- For foreigner students there is a mess facility provided by the campus according to their food.
- Attached washrooms are provided in all the rooms
Ulyanovsk State University Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Ulyanovsk State University||3,00,000 RUB||3,00,000 RUB||3,00,000 RUB||3,00,000 RUB||3,00,000 RUB||3,00,000 RUB||18,00,000 RUB|
|Ulyanovsk State University||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||3,00,000 INR||18,00,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 50000 RUB = 50000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 10000 RUB = 10000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose Ulyanovsk State University ?
- Since its establishment, this university has graduated over 3,000 successful doctors.
- It currently has more than 500 Indian students.
- The environment is adaptable and healthy.
- Approved by WHO and NMC.
- The university has tie-ups with various universities from USA, Germany, India, UK and others.
- The fee structure helps students to study MBBS abroad at the lowest cost.
- The laboratories and the instruments used add to the long list of advantages that the university has.
- The Faculty of General Medicine is one of the oldest and most respected faculties at the university.
- The university has an affordable fee structure.
- The environment is safe and adaptable.
- It has advanced laboratories and modern technologies to enhance the quality of education.
- The admission process is easy.
- No donation is required.
- The university is in close proximity to many shops and restaurants.
- The campus has all the basic amenities like food, Wi-Fi and libraries.
- The infrastructure is well built and maintained.
- The university has a partnership with an Indian institute.