Davao Medical School Foundation
Davao Medical School Foundation Philippines
Davao Medical School Foundation Philippines is one of the best medical schools in the Philippines. The school was Founded in July 1976. The Davao Medical School Foundation is located on a 2.5-hectare property near downtown Davao City that boasts a stable climate, both weather-wise and politically. There are five universities within the city limits and several schools and colleges.
DMSF is ranked among the top six medical schools in the Philippines. Indian students can thus study medical courses at DMSF and later practice in India after meeting the requirements.
The school functions as an assembly of individuals called a consortium, which additionally keeps up with various universities in the Philippines. Substudies are affiliated with the Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC), Davao Doctors' Hospital, San Pedro Hospital and Broken shire Memorial Hospital.
The school is located on a 2.5-hectare property near the center of Davao City, which enjoys a stable atmosphere both in terms of climate and legislative matters. There are five colleges within the city, as well as several schools and universities.
DMSF Ranking :
Country : 158
World : 19126
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL
|Location||Davao del Sur, Philippines|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Students must have obtained 10+2 with 50% marks (for open category) in science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from any examination board.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age in the year of admission.
- Students must have cleared NEET with good percentage
- Original passport
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate
- 10. Mark sheet
- 12. sheet of marks
- Criminal record
- NOC Affidavit
- Bank statement of the sponsor (father or guardian)
- Transfer certificate
- NEET Score Card
- Davao Medical School Foundation offers hostel facilities to accommodate international students and Indian students.
- The hostels are in the campus and provide all the facilities to the students.
- These hostels are affordable and have all the basic and required amenities like bathrooms, kitchens and more.
- Hostel rooms at the University of Our Lady of Fatima are furnished and have beds, mattresses, side tables, pillows, blankets, wardrobes, table and chairs and more.
- Students living in these dormitories must sign an annual contract and are expected to abide by the housing regulations.
- A 24×7 security system is installed in the hostel. The hostel also has reading rooms and gyms.
Davao Medical School Foundation Fees Structure 2022-23
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Davao Medical School|
|Davao Medical School||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||3,50,000 INR||21,00,000 INR|
Hostel Fee : 700$ = 52500 INR Per Year (Approx)
Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose DMSF ?
- The Davao Medical School Foundation also has a hostel
- The college hostel is well furnished and clean
- The Davao Medical School Foundation ranking is 134th in the country
- The Davao Medical School Foundation has all the basic facilities in the hostel including television and internet connection.
- The college hostel has 24x7 security
- The Davao Medical College Foundation Hostel Dining Hall is hygienic
- An Indian chef cooks Indian food, so you don't have to worry about Indian food
- There are many other facilities in the Davao Medical School Foundation such as teaching sports.
- The college has good connections with globally recognized universities
- The college's faculty is from top universities
- Davao Medical School Foundation is MCI and WHO approved so you can practice anywhere in the world including India
- The faculty has a good atmosphere for studying
- The college celebrates many festivals and organizes many cultural programmes