Kharkiv National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine
Kharkiv National Medical University was Founded in 1805. Formerly known as Kharkiv Medical Institute . This is medical university in Kharkiv, Ukraine. More than 700 Indian students study medicine at Kharkiv National Medical University. KNMU's educational policy includes quality assurance, university management.
Kharkiv National Medical University is a medical university approved by NMC (National Medical Council) or MCI (Medical Council of India). FMGE exam is conducted by MDI for those who want to study MBBS abroad.
This university is known for medical courses like General Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry and Faculty of Pharmacy. Most of the Indian students admitted by SMU to this university and all the students' reactions are good about their course and SMU. Most of the faculty members are Phd and Doctors in Science.
Kharkiv National Medical University Ranking :
Country : 15
World Ranking : 3559
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL
|Location||Kharkivs'ka oblast, Ukraine|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- The candidate must having the Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have clear the 12th standard with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The applicant must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of applying year.
- The applicant must clear NEET exam.
- 10th and 12th passing mark sheets and transfer certificates
- Bachelor’s passing mark sheet and transfer certificates
- Copy of the international passport ( Should have minimum validity of 2 years) and any other ID proof.
- 8 passport size photograph.
- Bank Balance certificate or Financial documents.
- A return air ticket with the open return date of leaving during 1 year on arrival.
- Meental and physical fitness certificated attested by ministry of foreign affairs.
- Birth certificate on arrival
- Each campus room includes a bed, pillow, mattress, blanket, table with chair, water heaters and suitable lighting for studying and relaxing.
- All rooms in the hostel are furnished and vary in size and Wi-Fi in most rooms.
- Dormitories can accommodate 2 or 3 students in each room.
- There are common areas where students can socialize and can arrange a sports, cultural and educational program.
- Each room in the campus is equipped with a kitchen for students to cook food of their choice. Students will only need to arrange their own dishes and cooking.
- The administrative unit of the university is responsible for housekeeping, room cleaning and student safety.
- For international students, there is a canteen provided by the campus according to their diet.
- Attached washrooms are available in all rooms.
Kharkiv National Medical University Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Kharkiv National Medical University Fees Structure||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||4800$||28,800$|
- 1 USD = 70 INR
- Hostel Fees 500$ - 1000$ Per Year
- Medical Insurance 600$= 48000 INR
Why to Choose Kharkiv National Medical University ?
- Kharkiv is known primarily as a student city.
- If it is not possible to conduct physics lectures for technical reasons, electronic (online) courses are available to students.
- This NMC approved university does not require any entrance exams other than NEET and the courses are reasonable.
- Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) equips all its students with the resources they need for full professional and personal development.
- Kharkiv is the best city for international students, offering many opportunities to study, walk in beautiful parks, attend cultural events and live the best possible student life.