University of Traditional Medicine Armenia
About University of Traditional Medicine Armenia
The University of Traditional Medicine of Armenia was founded in 1991 and is a leading school of medical education. UTM Armenia is one of the best universities in Yerevan, Armenia is the Top Medical College in Armenia.
The University of Traditional is one of the highest in the country. The university's ranking does not affect the fees of the University of Traditional Medicine, as it is lower than many potential countries. Thanks to the hard work of the people at the university, it received its accreditation in the first years of courses offered.
The University of Traditional Medicine is ranked 33 in the country. The world rank of University of Traditional Medicine is 12466. The University of Traditional Medicine offers educational, ideational, research progressive and curricular educational programs for relevant courses provided to students in accordance. This university firmly believes that the quality of education and scientific research.
University of Traditional Medicine Armenia Ranking :
Country : 27
World : 11792
QUICK HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT UNIVERSITY of TRADITIONAL MEDICINE
|Location||Marshal Babajanyan St, Yerevan, Armenia|
|Recognition||NMC & WHO certified|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Course Duration||Including internship 6 years course|
- Age must be 17 years in or before the year of admission to the University of Traditional Medicine.
- The applicant must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology equivalent to his high school education.
- The total must be 50% in the corresponding subjects.
- A copy of the original passport
- Medical certificate
- Copies of marks/certificates
- 4 passport size photos
- The university has a very good hostel campus with free Wifi connection. Accommodation for students is available as single, double and triple rooms. Apart from this, there are separate hostels for women and men.
- All dormitories are equipped with beds, chairs, tables and other necessary items. Campus facilities include a supermarket, clinic, pharmacy, etc.
- A Mess is also available for Indian students on campus. The hostel also serves Indian food.
- CCTV Available
University of Traditional Medicine Fees Structure
|University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|University of Traditional||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||3800 $||22800 $|
|University of Traditional||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||2,85,000 INR||17,10,000 INR|
1 USD = 75 INR
Hostel Fee : 1000$ = 75000 INR Per Year (Approx)
Visa & Medical Insurance : 150$ = 11250 INR Per Year (Approx)
Why to choose University of Traditional Medicine Armenia ?
- Quality teaching is provided in the departments of general medicine and dentistry.
- The simplicity of modern technology with well-equipped laboratories
- Top study environment and excellent infrastructure.
- Students get the opportunity to work in local hospitals during internships.
- Pleasant weather for Indian students to stay and study MBBS at University of Traditional Medicine.
- Competition is less compared to India.
- Low cost of education and accommodation.
- Students will gain global clinical exposure throughout their studies.
- The university has experienced faculty members with best study experience.
- The University of Traditional Medicine collaborates with international institutions to create international standards in the field of medicine.